Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ontario - It's Where I live

Welcome to this blog, I decide to try something a little different then other blogs I have done in the last. This blog is going to be about the province I love, Ontario.

I grew up in it, where I live, where I always find time to travel these roads, highways, trails, rivers, lakes and streams.

In this post I figure I’d talk about a waterfall called “Webster falls” in Greensville, it is in the area of the city of Hamilton.



The Webster falls is 22 metres/72 feet high and 30 metres/98 feet wide. The water fall is fairly accessible so most people can at least get a view of it from the top and those a bit more daring can even take a short walk down to the bottom of it and walk under it which I had the pleasure of doing when I took the above picture. Just make sure you bring a swimsuit or clothes you do not mind getting wet if you plan and walking behind it.

No comments: