Monday, July 6, 2009

New Country 95.3 Canada Day Jam


Pembroke native Jason Blaine

On July 1 2009 (Canada day) I went to Radio station New Country 95.3 Canada Day Jam, It's an annual Canada Day set of Free concerts put on by various Canadian New Country Artists. Most I must admit I have never heard of most years but I become an instant fan just like Jason Blaine 3 years ago. Jason Blaine is from Pembroke,Ontario. He is a Singer - songwriter that I just feel in love with his music. His personally just made him stand out, quite warm and humble to have the fans that he does. The Rest of the artists that played were quite good themselves but again Jason Blaine stood out from the pack.

Marshall Dane, One More Girl, Tara Oram, Amanda Wilkinson and Emerson Drive, Join Jason Blaine on stage over the course of the day.

you can see more photos that I took on my Flickr Canada day Jam 2009 set

No comments: