Friday, June 4, 2010

Mccare Lake View

In Sept 09 we decided to check out a lake that a friend of mine had been to a few times over the years but since we didn't have a canoe to paddle our way up the river system to the lake we decided to do the hour long hike up and down halls to get to the lake.  The walk itself is a neat way to see some of Ontario's wildlife but also a time I I wanted to ask "Are We There Yet?" we topped a small hill and the view is just breathtaking and for sure worth the trip. Over the years the lake as become quite busy but still a no motor boats allowed lake as far as I know but sadly it has also been a place people have started to party a bit and have started leaving beer bottles around in some places around the lake. It's still a nice place to go and I hope I can go back soon

No comments: