Thursday, July 22, 2010

Webster's Falls in July

A few friends and I were camping not to far away and decided to venture out to the surprisingly lesser known waterfall called Webster's Falls near . As we walked up to one of the top look out points above the falls the first thing I noticed was that the amount of water going over the falls was quite significantly less this time then it was the last time I was at Webster's falls.



The trek down to the bottom of the falls is always a mini adventure. Going across a bridge down metal stairs then done one person only no passing stairs that are made out of stones with a railing is always a treat for someone who has a fear of falling like myself. Getting to the bottom is always worth the trip as the view is just breathtaking. The lower water meant I was able to be brave enough to walk to right below the falls as the water was coming down. As we got there the sky's began to open up and it started to rain not that it mattered much considering the falls was already getting us wet. My only fear was my poor camera getting too wet and stop working. I managed to get a few snap shots and not destroy my camera in the process.



click here to read about my other visit to the falls

No comments: